Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wedding dress update.

I ran across an article about a $4000.00 wedding and she had this to say about her wedding dress:

I was VERY hesitant to buy the dress I wanted off an Ebay seller from China, but the results were fantastic! I wish I had a picture (my dress is currently back home in NY). The dress was custom made to fit me (and it did, perfectly!) and to look just like the dress I ordered! Killian, by Mon Ceri Bridal. I didn't need to worry about wedding insurance for the dress either! The only alterations I need to make are making the dress a little more sweetheart than it is, and that cost will be FREE as my grandmother can do it! Shoes: Goodwill/ thrift stores… still need to get those! I will make my own veil with my grandmother free! She has all the supplies needed!


My dress only cost $149.50! (I just CAN"T get the picture to work though... bummer. But here's the link http://www.moncheribridals.com/item/?i=110211&collection=Mon Cheri Bridals)


I found a picture of the dress she was talking about. It IS beautiful.

I would prefer to buy a dress locally if we can find what Lindsay wants and it stays within our budget, but at least we know we can fall back on the ebay option if we need to. Some of those dresses are FABULOUS!! But thanks, TexNan, for suggesting we use caution. Better safe than sorry.





No comments:

Post a Comment