Monday, September 17, 2012

Wedding Dresses

Choices, choices!!! Even with our tight budget there are TONS of options.

Sooo. Do you want long or short? Straight, mermaid or fully flared? White or ivory? Strapless, one strap, spaghetti straps, halter top? So many choices.

The following options come from a couple of online chains and a couple of ebay top rated sellers. Look at them to decide what style you want and what color you want (ivory, white, champagne, whatever). Once you know the general style you want, we can get serious about buying a dress.






I love them all and they're in our price range. Wow!

Okay ... there are so many choices that I keep running across others I really like. So here's one more.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Daisy! Those are all very pretty. I havent tried on a formal gown since my figured was "changed" (ruined), so Im not sure what style would look good on me. I know I want a long one, I dont care for mermaid, and I love strapless but Im not sure if I can pull it off. I may have to get mothers opinion on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your safest option is to try several dresses on at the local bridal shop (while checking out the sales rack for a good deal) and that will give us an accurate view of the most flattering styles and color. Be sure to take some good photos with your phone to share what you like.

      Delete
  2. I saw a show yesterday on Inside Edition about online retailers using photos of the original designer but sending cheap Chinese knockoffs. Here's a link: http://www.insideedition.com/investigative/5048-inside-edition-investigates-counterfeit-wedding-gowns

    The sellers wouldn't respond to emails requesting refunds. Just be careful, 'kay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gonna check that out. Thanks for the warning. What would I do without my sisters' help???? Since we live so close to Dallas, it's quite possible we could find something within our budget right here close to the fashion district.

      Delete